As the face of the studio, desk ninjas provide customer service support to the studio clients and guests.
- Ensure proper check in procedures are followed
- Provide a superior level of customer service and hospitality to clients
- Cleaning studio to meticulous standards (i.e. mat & reformer rooms, bathrooms, changing rooms and common area)
- Assist the Studio Lead with daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Develop relationship with potential, new and existing clients
The ideal candidate has:
- Customer service experience and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is comfortable working with a wide range of personalities (in studio, on the phone and email)
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- A positive, proactive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work shifts anytime between 8am – 12pm weekdays or weekends, including 5:30pm – 9:30pm for weekdays.
Hiring for all The Flow Studio locations in Klang Valley.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org