The Studio Lead is responsible for delivering a superior studio experience to The Flow Studio clients. This involves proactive ownership of the customer experience through control and management of the physical environment of the studio to meticulous standards, the quality of delivery of classroom instruction and communication with clients.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the studio (physical and virtual) including ad-hoc event supervision
- Provides a superior customer service experience to clients
- Trains and manages a team of Desk Staff
- Proactively manages multiple class schedules & instructors
- Proactively contributes to the growth of the client base and class attendance
- Subject matter expert on systems & product knowledge
- Provides input on class content, marketing initiatives & promotions
- Support administrative matters from Recruitment through to Finance, HR & Customer Service
- Be hands-on and apply strategic thinking to continuously improve processes and to ensure the smooth running of classes taught at The Flow Studio.
The ideal candidate has:
- Problem solving skills and is quick to think on your feet
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage different personalities
- Strong business, analytical and IT skills together with a proven record of managing financials
- The ability to effectively lead a team while being a team player
- Good multitasking, organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail, conscientiousness, steadiness, sensitivity and a sense of humour
- A passion for offering high quality customer service.
- A sound knowledge of yoga & pilates
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com