As the Marketing Executive for The Flow Studio, you play a vital role in driving the studio’s brand strategy, plus online/offline communications and campaigns. This role involves a hybrid of marketing experiences, including but not limited to: social media, content, digital & traditional marketing, design and public relations.
- Support execution of all in-studio and online marketing communications, including strategy, creative assets, collaterals, SEO/SEM
- Brainstorm and provide input on seasonal and tactical campaigns and other marketing strategies
- Maintain development of engaging social media content to increase brand visibility and engagement within the online community
- Manage The Flow Studio’s social media channels on a daily basis, including high level customer care matters
- Provide high level monthly social media analytics to ensure healthy engagement levels and follower base growth month over month
- Develop creatives to support studio communications and campaigns for both online and offline channels.
- Support communications and collaborations with brand partners or ambassadors of The Flow Studio for strategic marketing activities
The ideal candidate has:
- Sound knowledge of offline and digital marketing
- Has prior marketing or relevant work experience
- Interest and passion in marketing and the fitness industry
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, while upholding brand image
- Ability to curate engaging content to engage with existing clients and acquire new clients
- An eye for visual storytelling and design
- Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other design tools is a plus!
- Passion for social media
- Strong command of English to create engaging copy
- Attention to detail, proactivity, positive work ethic, willingness to learn and a sense of humour
- Passion in yoga or pilates is a plus
To apply, email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org