- We will be practicing responsible distancing and as such, spots in each class are strictly limited. Kindly book in advance as we won’t be able to accommodate walk-ins if a class is full.
- Strict class cancellation policy of 12 hours in advance still applies.
- We’ve missed you too but verbal greetings only for now please!
- Please be mindful of social distancing requirements at all times and adhere to floor and traffic markers.
- Please be kind to those around you. It’s a challenging time for everyone and we’re trying our best to navigate around this too!
FULL LIST OF MEASURES KICKING IN
- All staff and instructors will undergo mandatory temperature checks upon entry, wear masks in common areas and gloves when cleaning.
- Our disinfecting solution contains active ingredients on the US EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against SARS-Cov-2E.
- All equipment and mats will be wiped down and sanitized by our ninjas prior to and post each class.
- All high-touch common surfaces are disinfected between sessions.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed around the studio. We encourage you to use them!
- Reduced schedule with extended gaps between mat and reformer classes to minimize overcrowding in studio and ensure that our ninjas have sufficient time to sanitize between classes.
- Reduced mat class capacity to 12 pax and reformer class capacity to 6 pax, ensuring a minimum distance of 1m between mats and reformers.
- There will be no prop usage or hands on adjustments for now. Feel free to BYO props if you need some support during your practice. Our reformer straps have been fitted with vinyl covers for easy disinfection after every class.
- BYO mask. Masks are to be worn in common areas at all times.
- BYO water bottle. The communal water dispenser, herbal tea and cups will not be provided for the time being.
- BYO hand towels. No hand towels will be provided for the time being.
- BYO mat or have a compulsory yoga towel to line our mats. We will be enforcing a strict no towel no entry policy. (You may use a studio bath towel as a mat liner for a minimal rental charge of RM5, however we would much prefer you bring your own for the timebeing.)
- No shower policy. Showers are off limits for the timebeing.
- We will be practicing a locker rotational system and ensuring lockers are sanitized after every class.
- If you’re feeling unwell, sneezing or coughing, please cancel your booking at least 12 hours in advance and refrain from coming to the studio until you are symptom free for 14 days. We also reserve the right to turn you away if you exhibit signs of being unwell.
- Prior to coming in, please login to your account on our website to update your contact details and complete your liability waiver form. This is mandatory prior to visiting the studio.
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of class to allow sufficient time for the extended check in process and to settle in – especially if it’s your first visit back!
- All clients are to undergo mandatory temperature checks, hand sanitization and locker key allocation upon checking in.
- Floor markers and directional arrows will be placed to indicate a safe distance and manage traffic flow in common areas. Please queue patiently and follow the traffic markers to ensure we’re all adhering to responsible distancing requirements.
- Please avoid loitering and proceed directly to your mat or reformer as soon as you’ve checked in.
- Please be mindful of distancing requirements and refrain from moving mats around. You may lay your mat towel or mat on top of our floor markers.
- Be in the present moment and enjoy our signature flows – as you usually do!
- We will not be accepting late entries once class starts.
- For reformer pilates, please wipe down all equipment used with the spray and wipes provided. Do exercise as much care with wiping down as you’d like the person before you to have done!
- No chill for now. As much as our spaces were made for lounging around, we ask that you keep your dwelling in the studios to a minimal just for this moment and do make the effort to leave as soon as possible after class.
We know it’s a lot to take in right now, but trust us, as soon as you start flowing, you’ll find yourself right back in the home away from home you’ve been needing now more than ever. We are taking the approach of being cautious for now with lots of changes in place — and details beyond what you see here. The way our new safety processes will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part in looking after our fellow flowfam!