Can’t seem to get up into a headstand, get off the wall or gain hang time? Join us as we break down the king of yoga poses – the headstand!
We will focus on strength, conditioning and exercises to develop an awareness and understanding of what’s needed to get upside down, helping you build the confidence to progress your practice from headstands towards other inversions. You’ll not only build a new level of comfort in your own inversion practice, but walk away with the tools needed to safely practice going upside down, both in class and at home!
- an intro flow incorporating key headstand techniques
- core & shoulder strengthening drills specific to inversions
- how to get in and out of a headstand safely
- how to use props (and the wall) to assist you
- how to get off the wall & gain hang time
- variations of headstands
Come explore and have fun in a supportive virtual environment, with time to ask questions whilst troubleshooting your headstand. These workshops will involve physical practice, drills and short discussions, with participants encouraged to interact and ask questions within the group.
You will need: wall space and 2 blocks
date, time & location.
10th May | 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Live via our Namastream platform